This week I have been quite unwell with a stomach bug therefore I used this week to plan everything and take my source photos. There were no photos on pixabay of cameras that were suitable therefore I took my own. They are attached in this post. Along with that I have planned my layout roughly; the final is subject to change of course. In illustrator I have began creating my aperture vectors using the process from my research post.


This photo is a good example of a high ISO as it is grainy 😉

camera back 2 camera back camera front on 2 camera front on setting wheel
Tomorrow I have a day off so will post a progress update tomorrow too.

One thought on “Progress

  1. Hey! Wow, you have done so much work for this assignment already! Well done. 🙂 I like how you have drawn some concepts above. I think that is a great way to help you think about actually how you will display your idea visually. I think this topic is very interesting and will be able to be educational to the viewer. However, I think that you may need to find the right balance between informing/practically showing information and being visually appealing to the viewer. Good job!! 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s